Condom Catheter Blowout: Discuss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And divers throwing their urine soaked wetsuits in rinse tanks.

Oh come on, stop whining. You're swimming in fish, whale, shark pee and poop already. haha!:)

Oh come on, stop whining. You're swimming in fish, whale, shark pee and poop already. haha!:)

You don't have to relish it......

Here's Peter_C's link, without the login requirement: Mastery or misadventure...The Secrets of the Condom Catheter

Women can use the She-P instead of a condom catheter.
My she-p just arrived in the mail this week! Waiting for hubby to install so that I can practice with it in the pool.

---------- Post added April 20th, 2013 at 08:50 AM ----------

All great tips (no pun intended) I find that after you have ripped a few off it gets easier. diving frequently helps too. I think you would be better to drink some alcohol and rip it off than drown poor willy in alcohol. Dont over think this.

Also, I use the Rochester wide bands ones as well. Dont let them fool you - The 41mm ones are actually 40mm.
Make sure you drink ethanol rather than isopropyl alcohol.

My she-p just arrived in the mail this week! Waiting for hubby to install so that I can practice with it in the pool.

Wow! That's leaving the door open for comments.

Why does hubby have to install it? Does he plan to use a nail gun, hot glue gun,a staple gun or something else I missed?

Removal might not be pleasant either.

A pee-valve is never going to prevent an ******* from being an *******.

I think you're trying to hook it up wrong...

My silly mom put a sign above our pool:

Welcome to our OOL
Notice there is no P in it
Please keep it that way

Just to let people know I have these kind of pee tubes for sale for $10.50 plus shipping. You can not find them for cheaper.

Just to let people know I have these kind of pee tubes for sale for $10.50 plus shipping. You can not find them for cheaper.

And everyone loves cheap pee tubes!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom