Cold Water Regulator Search

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Adventurers - Dive Rite XT Regulator Backmount Package - Marianna, Florida USA - Never Undersold!

Get two of those, ask for one set to be yoke, the other to be DIN. Gives you din regs for use at home, and you can swap over to the yoke first stage for travel in 5 minutes at home and if you go to sidemount or a pony bottle, you only have to buy one other spg and appropriate hose lengths. For a pony bottle, you only need a button gauge and maybe a longer secondary hose.

That will do everything you want in the future with no concerns at all. I honestly would not look elsewhere unless buying used.
Nice ad, tbone
Keep up the good work!
Really, why not just buy one of the best!

because the manufacturer that you have your head stuck up does not offer one of the best regulators for this type of diving, and you still don't have any actual deals that warrant linking to your website. Since I don't actually have any affiliation with Cave Adventurers other than being a satisfied customer, why don't you show me another dive shop that takes as good care of their customers whether they are the worlds leading tech divers, or the worlds newest recreational divers, that has a full suite of demo gear from a variety of manufacturers instead of committing to one manufacturer and claiming that they are one of the best at everything they do, while also having some of the best deals in the industry available to every diver? Until you can show me another dive shop that does that, I'll continue linking to products on Cave Adventurers website.

because the manufacturer that you have your head stuck up does not offer one of the best regulators for this type of diving, and you still don't have any actual deals that warrant linking to your website. Since I don't actually have any affiliation with Cave Adventurers other than being a satisfied customer, why don't you show me another dive shop that takes as good care of their customers whether they are the worlds leading tech divers, or the worlds newest recreational divers, that has a full suite of demo gear from a variety of manufacturers instead of committing to one manufacturer and claiming that they are one of the best at everything they do, while also having some of the best deals in the industry available to every diver? Until you can show me another dive shop that does that, I'll continue linking to products on Cave Adventurers website.

umm.... me :wink:

But I think Edd rocks too.

fair enough, wish you had some better deals on regulators on your website, but maybe that will come soon. I wasn't saying shops like that don't exist btw, Dan's Dive Shop in Canada is one of them, Northeast Scuba Supply, and a handful of others. I obviously can't know or care to know of all of the shops out there, but they are certainly few and far between... especially those that actually have good deals that make supporting their business easy

funny you say Dan's..... Watched them trash DSS (when they carried it), choosing to up-sell folks to "H", had them belittle HOG, only to become a retailer, and on, and on, and on....

plenty of other nightmares with them.....

fair enough, wish you had some better deals on regulators on your website, but maybe that will come soon. I wasn't saying shops like that don't exist btw, Dan's Dive Shop in Canada is one of them, Northeast Scuba Supply, and a handful of others. I obviously can't know or care to know of all of the shops out there, but they are certainly few and far between... especially those that actually have good deals that make supporting their business easy

I advertise on my website the lowest manufactures will allow, and I match all internet pricing. I thinks that's pretty good.....if I do say so myself. There are some good people and some good shops out there. Edd @ CA is one of them. Can't go wrong there.

fact, I think the way some of them get around it is by making the "packages" that are not under manufacturers part numbers which allows them to offer some of the crazy pricing they do. Either way, will head out your way next time I'm on the left coast

While you won't find him advertising much online, Mark Tourtellot, the owner of 5th Dimension in Seattle, a GUE shop, is the most honest, knowledgeable, helpful shop owner I've ever come across. They do exist, and shop's like Mark do give great deals when you buy packages. One of my students bought a Shearwater Perdix for less than what I paid at a previous shop that I used to teach at, including taking into account my instructor discount (so you know where I'll be getting my second one). So for those in Seattle or passing through Seattle, check out his shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom