Cocoview Up For Sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I arrived in Roatan this past Saturday and we are staying at Anthonys Key. I have no idea if it's true or not but I heard from two different folks who live here that CCV is up for sale.

Um, no.
I'm at CCV now.
Not selling.
Booked solid as usual.
12 divers just did Tuesday night shore dive. We have 14 logged as of this evening, shooting for 27 total.

Several other Bay Islands dive resorts are up for sale.

I'm 2 miles down the road! :happywave:

The only place two miles away would be turquoise bay resort. You diving with my good buddy Osman?

I just did a quick search and found Loopnet which is a site where folks list commercial property for sale. It had CocoView listed as being for sale. However, I can't tell if it's a new or older listing because I don't have access to Loopnet here.

The only place two miles away would be turquoise bay resort. You diving with my good buddy Osman?

I'm staying at clarion suites and working at that shipyard across from Fantasy Island :) But I've been diving with Barefoot, Black pearl and recently West End Divers. 23 dives logged so far. I like it here! :)

I just did a quick search and found Loopnet which is a site where folks list commercial property for sale.
Loopnet is not currently showing any properties for sale on Roatan.

However if you've got a spare $85M - Cenote Manati is available in Belize....

Loopnet is not currently showing any properties for sale on Roatan....

Probably an older listing then. I can find the link but can't actually call it up.

Could be a situation that the owners have it for sale but not actively advertising that fact. That happens all the time.

It ain't happening

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom