Muchas Gracias to this board, Sun Divers, and Cocolobo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just returned from a 5 day stay in the West End of Roatan with my son.
Info posted on this board helped make it a great first dive trip (for me - my son is more experienced).
My local shop recommended going to Fantasy Island because they have some kind of deal set up with them.
I am so glad the posts here convinced me to changed that plan. Because despite the shop certification program being excellent, their dive trip accommodation arrangement is clearly outdated and not the most comfortable place to stay on the island.
We researched and emailed shops before going and decided use Sun Divers. Their very organized and friendly team put us in the water with the right people and went the extra mile to make sure we had great experiences every morning.
Also very happy with our accommodations at Cocolobo, which is an easy walk to everything in the West End.
Thanks to all who post here!
BTW - I am 76 years old and only regret not doing this sooner.

MICR0186.jpg.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom