Cocoview Resort Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Late to the party. Compared with many of you, I'm still a newbie at CocoView, but I've been in a beach house (next trip, first week in September, I'll be in the resort-owned beach house just past the overwater cabanas), an overwater cabana, and an oceanview. I typically don't spend a lot of time in the hammock on the porch--the porch is used for drying my wet swimsuit(s) between dives, so that I have a dry swimsuit on the boat (much good that does...), and most of my time in the room is spent sleeping or processing photos. This time, I may just leave my computer in the air conditioned photo room that's at the end of the boat dock (opposite direction from Patty's shop).

So, based on what's available, my choice of rooms will be what's least expensive, followed closely by what's shortest walking distance to either food or dive gear :wink:

Back
Top Bottom