C'mon, you know you want to take UTD Essentials!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm doing my best, have posted in all the forums I'm a member of, hoping Brian can come through :)

I will second (third? Fourth?) Essentials as a class and Don as an instructor. He's a pretty cool dude outside of the water, as well!

Peace,
Greg

I've posted in the UTD forum on SB too, I'll find out this weekend if Brian is able to do the class with me. Hey, where has Kenn been?

Is that the issue? I don't know, but surely we could work around that.

Nope - that's not the issue. Over the weekend I had a few conflicts come up with some DM class-related activities (I'm pushing hard to finish my DM ASAP, since it's been ongoing for a while now). The things I need to do occur on the 17th, 20th, and 21st. :(

Ordinarily I'd ask if we could shift it by a week, but I'm out-of-town this weekend, and the following weekend I'm in Japan for a wedding. April would be the first time I could do it. I'm really sorry about this Kristina - it sounds like it would be a ton of fun! :(

Kristina,

Could you swing April to get Brian into your class? I have dove with both of you and you guys have nice personalities and would get a long great in the class.

March is almost gone anyway... What's one more week into April?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom