C'mon, you know you want to take UTD Essentials!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I got my 2nd teammate for the class, there is still space for a third, but the class is going on nonetheless, and I am excited about that!
Welcome back, Kenn!

Best of luck with the class Kristina.

I'm sure you'll have a great time and learn tons from Don.

Erik

Kristina,

I will be diving Sunday on the Silver Prince, but I hope to drop by after my dive and say hello. I work on Saturday or else I would be at the BW as a cheerleader. :D

MG

Congrats! I'm excited for you Kristina! Good luck on finding a 3rd teammate. A 3 person class is the perfect number. But a 2 person class works great too.

Very cool, you're already comfortable in the water and I'm sure you'll love this class! Let us know how you do.

Then there's Monastery, but certainly not this weekend, it's somewhat big.

Yeah, Nate and I have our pool session on Tuesday, I'll be diving for fun on Friday, Saturday and Sunday is class with Don and Nate, and then the following Sunday will be the conclusion of our class.
Right now I'm on chapter 7, it's discussing mixing of various gases, including Trimix.
Serious stuff!

Huh, discussion of Trimix? That stuff is dangerous. ;-)

Yeah, dangerous in the sense that you can now remember the dives that you forgot once the narc was gone!

Or that coming off the He mix, doing your gas switch to 50% and it feels like you're sucking a milkshake through a straw. :D

Back
Top Bottom