Cheap... eBay drysuit undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got it finally! Pretty much exactly as you describe TNRonin. I ordered a medium which fits well on my upper body, but the tapered legs are a bit tight on my huge calves. Not enough of an issue for me to return it though. Looks warmer and thicker than I thought. I hope it's not too warm come july/aug..

DV, I can pretty much guarantee that it will be hot if you don't do some management techniques during the SI. I just unzip, or pull off the shoulders and tie the arms off. But for those water temps you will be happy you got it. I am.

Anyone happen to have Ron's email? I tried contacting him via ebay, though no response after a few days. I would like to get one of his undergarments, though I have a couple questions in sizing.

According to his sizing a Medium Tall is shorter than regular Medium.

Last edited:
Ron is pretty quick. He emailed me saying the following:
Also I will be listing a dry suit liner undergarment starting towards the end of the week - just came in today. They were made for a UK company who cancelled the order which I was able to get
Ron
I'm trying to find out what that means. Maybe an even thinner garment than the 100g suit. I'm interested!

Trying to commmunicate with him has been a bit frustating. Why is it hard to get people to take your money sometimes?

Patience young grasshopper.

I had better luck reaching him through ebay instead of just sending regular email. Not sure why, but it seemed to work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom