Cebu Pacific help...anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:worthless:

fail3.jpg

:D

ok let's get serious for a while...

@larry: need to get whatever documents you have on this, scan & mail me please jaguirre14@yahoo.com and jaguirre14@gmail.com.

tickets, baggage tags, correspondence with cebu pacific, contents of the dive bag, names of cebu pacific people you were able to speak to/correspond with, etc.

dina of cebu pacific called my contact and said she is willing to assist you...so sorry for the loss. women in travel manila (a local organization of travel professionals) will be watching the progress of this and they promised me that they will see this to the end. not acceptable for an airline company to be incompetent. i'll reveal who my contact is later. :wink:

for now i need the info asap.

Jon,

Cheers for that, and I'll email you the stuff on either Sunday or Monday. I can't do it earlier as I'm away from Macau until then...

In fact, all I have is a single page of A4 indicating "loss or damage to baggage". At the time, I really couldn't believe that they could lose it between Manila and Macau, so I didn't push the issue - I was certain it would come back to me. My name and tel. no. are written in indelible ink on it FFS.

You're probably better just forwarding my two main posts on this thread to your contact TBH...

Jon,

Cheers for that, and I'll email you the stuff on either Sunday or Monday. I can't do it earlier as I'm away from Macau until then...

In fact, all I have is a single page of A4 indicating "loss or damage to baggage". At the time, I really couldn't believe that they could lose it between Manila and Macau, so I didn't push the issue - I was certain it would come back to me. My name and tel. no. are written in indelible ink on it FFS.

You're probably better just forwarding my two main posts on this thread to your contact TBH...

dina already has a copy of this whole thread even before i posted prior to this reply. baggage tag? should be with your passport right?

women in travel manila (a local organization of travel professionals) will be watching the progress of this and they promised me that they will see this to the end.

Larry, I think you need to go visit these ladies...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom