Cebu Pacific help...anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"The fake Hooters sports bar uses a tarsier as its logo, but its large eyes also positioned as the two “O”’s of its name, much like the real Hooters brand’s owl logo. " :rofl3:

holy crap - if she's the daughter of who I think she is, then yeah we're cousins. I have never talked to her though, just her parents.

Hmmm. Sounds good to me!!!

sweet, PPD just got a new clubhouse... It's about time to convene our annual meeting?

Update. No bag. No action. No calls. No emails, No explanations.

If anyone else wants to see if they can help, here's what I sent to Jigo and another anonymous PM'er :)

Mate, at this stage, I'll try anything, so your help is welcome whether it works out or not.

The flight was 5J3622, scheduled 19:30 departure from Manila to Macau on 6th April.

Got to Macau and my dive bag never showed. A member of staff gave me a form noting that the baggage had been mislaid and told me to wait for their call by the end of the week.

I did, and no call came. I tried to contact Cebu Pacific's hotline (from the website) on a number of occasions and probably spent a total of 3 hours on hold without a single answer.

Finally, last week I gave up and contacted the airport. Probably another dozen calls there to a lady called Rona (who gave me the original form). Basically, they have not got it, and - surprise, surprise - they can't contact anyone in Manila.

In fact, they suggested that I fly back to Manila to ask in person...:shakehead:

As of Monday, it was to be referred to her superior officer - no name provided - but still no response.

As for what was lost, basically everything: -

Boots
Fins
New wetsuit
Apex regs
Oxycheq BP / Wing
Titanium dive knife
OMS can light

I could go on, but I'm nearly crying...

Any help, any at all is most gratefully received.

Thanks,

Larry

did they lose those dapper shark print shorts of yours too?

Oh s h i t .

Yes, they were in the bag too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom