Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D needs to buy a place in Cayman (either island, don't care) then invite all his friends down to photo shoots. :D

Um, I need more money. I would be glad to buy a place down there for all my friends to come visit. I am however going to need some assistance in the fiduciary and financial aspects of it.

Send me the money! I'll do it.:D

EDIT:..original pic already posted, here's another @ same time.......

EDIT 2:.7 more post till 1k.....:)

Now for the post & pic:..we're getting ready to end dive, everyone's heading home(back to the boat)
7876524426_3c88e9375e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added March 24th, 2014 at 10:22 AM ----------

D needs to buy a place in Cayman (either island, don't care) then invite all his friends down to photo shoots. :D

You're a little too late for us(wife & I) :(...We had one, on the beach, on Roatan 2 miles east of AKR(Anthoney's Key Resort) from 1994 thru '08.....We would have gladly invited everyone over---but---that's ancient history now.......sorry...btw, that's why I'll never go back---I've got my memories of Roatan & want to keep them that way....ie I hear West End's all 'modern looking' now/hear there's cruise ships almost daily in there now(remember when there were NONE going to Roatan)-- etc etc....I want to remember it the way it wuz, pristine & full of no-seeums....lol

Last edited:
Middle of the Tibbetts broken up ---pic from 2011...

7876507426_8263c73215.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Hey guys, I haven't gotten any money to buy that place in the Cayman's yet. How can I invite you spend some time with me if I can't afford to buy it?

I bought one at one point ... on Cayman Brac but a hurricane took it down and now it looks like crap sitting on the south shore ... the Divi.

At the Alexander on the Brac....

Last edited:
Hey guys, I haven't gotten any money to buy that place in the Cayman's yet. How can I invite you spend some time with me if I can't afford to buy it?

I know one thing----I don't do tents, or sleeping bags(on the ground)........

Back
Top Bottom