Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac, you & I'll get those thousand posts yet....Here's 2 of my better half diving Angel Reef(CB) one afternoon....In fact, in 2 days from today will be our 35th wedding anniversary(How lucky can 1 man be)..........Betsy:

7805453624_3425a81238.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7805450082_7b46bbb444.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

caymaniac, you & I'll get those thousand posts yet....Here's 2 of my better half diving Angel Reef(CB) one afternoon....In fact, in 2 days from today will be our 35th wedding anniversary(How lucky can 1 man be)..........Betsy:

7805453624_3425a81238.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7805450082_7b46bbb444.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome, my marriage has 5 years on you, but then my wife was 18 when we married.
My wife with the famous Cliff @ the Divi Cayman Brac.

Perhaps if you 2 can keep it going long enough I will have some more to add in a few months. I will be doing a 10 day trip on the Agressor the end of July......

Let's get serious now-----with a little trickery.....click link

Orange Trick Video by GEAUXtiger | Photobucket......LC 2007, that's an orange...

EDIT: sorry can't get it to view here, will have to click link...

---------- Post added March 22nd, 2014 at 05:23 PM ----------

Perhaps if you 2 can keep it going long enough I will have some more to add in a few months. I will be doing a 10 day trip on the Agressor the end of July......

I know you can't wait....Speaking of the Agressor, that Leech Headshield Slug I posted back on P 29 was taken directly under the Agressor....We were making an afternoon dive off Bloody Bay Wall & the Agressor was parked close by.....My buddy & I got 'off course' a little & wound up under it---right where that critter was...

Last edited:
I saw this fascinating trunk fish with only one eye, I could easily get close by staying on the blind side. Cayman Brac, southside.

EED, to me that's the prettiest fish in the Caribbean.......good one.....

Here's one I got one day.....CB '11.....
7791340916_bc99306919.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added March 23rd, 2014 at 12:18 PM ----------

Tube sponge on a barrel of the Tibbetts........2011..(dadgumit---thought I'd get a new post here....:))

7805427602_112710384f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Simply amazing. On my trips if I get 20 pics that are worth posting I feel lucky. If I take 3-400 pics I might get 30 that are worth posting.

Simply amazing. On my trips if I get 20 pics that are worth posting I feel lucky. If I take 3-400 pics I might get 30 that are worth posting.

Here's the thing......you need MORE trips.:jumping:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom