Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good choice. I was tempted to make some comments earlier but didn't want to accidentally snag 1,000 with some side-bar comments. This is still one of the best threads on SB.

He's one from somewhere? around CB(I'm terrible with writing down dive sites)......ALSO, am testing from my flickr site-THEY CHANGED FORMATS THIS AFTERNOON & I'M HAVING TO TRY DIFFERENT SETTINGS OF POSTING PICS HERE---hope it works.:).......

7805407444_2e68bc6a16.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

EDIT......IT WORKED !!!!!!!!!

EDIT 2.....just realized if you left click on pic in post(ie Flickr pics), pics will go to 33% bigger(ie shows pic from Flickr site)

On the edge of the Brac Reef property

On the edge of the Brac Reef property

Prettiest sand on the island. I read in the news yesterday, the government is going after the Divi about their property up the road. Now thats a pretty beach. Maybe they can start a rebuild. Cheers

I hope they do go after Divi, we had contracts that stated they would keep up the property and the pool as well as the units. They need to be fined for every day that they leave that mess on the property.
It used to look like this...

Prettiest sand on the island. I read in the news yesterday, the government is going after the Divi about their property up the road. Now thats a pretty beach. Maybe they can start a rebuild. Cheers

How many years has it been since Divi closed? Wonder why the CIG decided to go after Divi now.

One more of the Kissimee........(I'm getting VERY low on pics----guess it's time to get back there)......

7791327510_164eb194c0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Maybe you could just start posting a "Best of" series until you can get some more. You have to keep it up until I can help out in July/August

Maybe you could just start posting a "Best of" series until you can get some more. You have to keep it up until I can help out in July/August

Found a new supply--IF -I can get them from Photobucket to here......will try one now.......(think it worked)......

c694eeb9-ec5b-416a-a3c4-f3b4ab0f1374_zpsda28fd3e.jpg

Can't figure out which one of us is upside down??...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom