Cayman Brac Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhspb

Contributor
Reaction score
Columbus, Ohio (home of at least a few Wolverines)
We were in the Brac from 6/22 through 6/27. I don't do u/w photos, but a guy on our boat has set up an awesome gallery of the trip.

See http://www.robert-e-morgan.com/caymanbrac .

The u/w, boat, shoreline and reef divers shots all bring back great memories. The only thing missing are any shots of eaglerays we saw the first 2 days of diving. The anenome shots are great.

I've read from people recently about the deterioration of the reef s and reef life around the Brac and LC. After my trip I think there is no truth to that. The life, both big and small (one of our buddy groups saw a hammerhead off of Wilderness wall) was everywhere. I saw my first pair of juvenile drum. The colors of the reef were as rich and varied as I've seen. Everything was vibrant and alive!!

Joe

P.S. I'm in the right background of the boat shot on page 2 of the 6/24 gallery arranged by Robert, sitting with my outstanding AOW instructor, Dee, relaxing and enjoying the great company before a nav dive at Sara's Set off LC.

Back
Top Bottom