Can you reach your tank knob to turn it on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChillyWaters:
It's a different argument.
Its not, but the fact that you see it as a different argument shows a bit of shortsightedness.

limeyx:
That seems odd unless you have a tank that can hold 30 pounds in weight of air, or you have a really compressible drysuit.

You really only "need" to be negative by the amount of buoyancy change you experience during the dive (in a drysuit) which is basically the minimal compression of undergarment, and weight of gas carried, right?

Exactly. I think many people that have responded need to ask "what am I doing wrong?" before asking "how do I fix it?"

- ChillyWaters

JeffG:
Its not, but the fact that you see it as a different argument shows a bit of shortsightedness.

Instead of just putting a statement, why not explain your statement. I can make many statements, but I try to put a reasoning behind it in order to further the discussion (which seems to be really going nowhere fast).

Why is it a different argument? Do you not agree with my stated assumptions in that post?

- ChillyWaters

LMAO! No, no, the other thread, WB!

ChillyWaters:
Why is it a different argument? Do you not agree with my stated assumptions in that post?
The knob is there to turn gas off/on. Works the same as rec and tech. Ergo...no difference.

No need to go over specifics, you have already ignored them at least once.

ChillyWaters:
Exactly. I think many people that have responded need to ask "what am I doing wrong?" before asking "how do I fix it?"

- ChillyWaters

As I read DIE's post, it states that he is negative when he hits 30', not that he is 30lbs negative.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom