Can I drink a few beers after diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are no Scuba Police. I would:
1. Rehydrate with water or Gatorade after the dive day
2. Enjoy alcohol moderately in the evening.
3. Once you take alcohol, you're done diving for the day.

Lemme help translate that......thanks Google!

Cheers!
Jay

The Irish version of Drinking responsibly is don't spill any.

After extensive scientific based testing with a formed hypothesis, control groups, blind testing, and repeatable outcomes....I find that there is NOTHING Better than a very cold Mexican beer to clear out all that orange-ish crap that forms in your throat after a long dive. 36.4 percent of the times it takes 24 ounces to successfully remove the flem. 34.6 percent of the time it takes more than 24 ounces. 35% of the time the addition of a margarita is necessary after 24 ounces of Mexican beer to remove oro nasal congestion. 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed actually recommend Mexican beer after a dive because the little Hispanic bubbles in your mouth throw their own little Cinco De Mayo fiesta and clean your teeth more effective than even the best toothpaste. The Fifth dentist was high on nitrous....

The best beer is Bohemia Obscura followed by Dos Equis Amber. American domestic beers will take repeated applications but can be effective with the addition of Bloody Mary mix, worchestershire, lime, and chili salt.

IPA's are not effective because the flem tastes better than an IPA. Actually....bilge water tastes better than an IPA. Further scientific study proves that there really is no good use for an IPA except maybe washing down Bourbon Street after Mardi Gras...possibly putting out oil refinery fires.

Have a beer for me!!
Jay
This is the most hilarious post I’ve seen in a long time.

SeaRat

Back
Top Bottom