Calling all Firefox users...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After all the praise...
The gallery doesn't show up properly for me...(my own account)... I can change the # of pics/page-setting, but if I scroll through the pages, it will only show the first page (last uploaded pics).
I can view all my pics if I go to page 1, change the setting to 9 pp, and then scroll through my pages from back to front...but no other way...
other than that...naaah...it's good

Ian T:
After all the praise...
The gallery doesn't show up properly for me...(my own account)... I can change the # of pics/page-setting, but if I scroll through the pages, it will only show the first page (last uploaded pics).
I can view all my pics if I go to page 1, change the setting to 9 pp, and then scroll through my pages from back to front...but no other way...
other than that...naaah...it's good

Your gallery works for me. I can do all the things that you mentioned with your gallery. I'm using FireFox version 1.5.0.7.

amascuba:
Your gallery works for me. I can do all the things that you mentioned with your gallery. I'm using FireFox version 1.5.0.7.

Ditto. Firefox 1.5.0.6.

Cheers,

Andrew

ShoalDiverSA:
Ditto. Firefox 1.5.0.6.

Cheers,

Andrew

Firefox just release version 2.0... Time to upgraded. I'm running 2.0.

As for not displaying galleries correctly, I don't have that issue.However it's likely some popup blocker setting, or security setting. Firefox offers a lot of security features that IE does not, but it can result in issues if the settings are too strict.

The only time I use IE is at work where some of our conference streams don't work with FireFox. This has more to do with the development of those apps by Verizon rather than Firefox. Our developers in that area need to work more with Firefox as it will support everything they are doing, but not exactly in the same way IE does.

I use Firefox exclusively and no problems with SB.

RonFrank:
Firefox just release version 2.0... Time to upgraded. I'm running 2.0.

As for not displaying galleries correctly, I don't have that issue.However it's likely some popup blocker setting, or security setting. Firefox offers a lot of security features that IE does not, but it can result in issues if the settings are too strict.

The only time I use IE is at work where some of our conference streams don't work with FireFox. This has more to do with the development of those apps by Verizon rather than Firefox. Our developers in that area need to work more with Firefox as it will support everything they are doing, but not exactly in the same way IE does.

And most of those applications are Microsoft products. I hate that. If the developers knew how to write code within the standards then compatibility problems would go away.

www.getfirefox.com

Version 2 ... it spell checks.. I need that.. alot....

Here's the only glitch(?) I've noticed so far: If I log out, then some of the screens become too long and I have to scroll sideways to see everything. For example, if I go to 'General questions' while logged in then everything looks fine and the thread titles are wrapped so that everything fits on my screen. However, if I happen to be logged out and I go to 'General questions,' then the thread titles are not wrapped and I have to scroll to the right to see the rest of the info. I use firefox almost exclusively.

Back
Top Bottom