Calling all Firefox users...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Please post all glitches here that do not appear while using MS Internet Explorer...

Thank you for your assistance!

I use firefox exclusively and don't really notice anything unusual on this site, but I also don't compare the site with IE. :) If I run across something that I feel shouldn't be I'll compare it to IE and post it though.

Sorry...a silly question.. never try FireFox yet, what is the advantages?

Some advantages. Less hackers working on viruses for Firefox. Tabs is nice. I've used it so long that I'm not sure of the differences anymore.

But you can read about and install/upgrade Firefox here:

www.firefox.com

I use both but firefox is better on my computer. Less problems with downloads and when opening new windows. IE sometimes craps itself and closes when a new window opens at least on my desktop that has XPhome. My laptop has XP pro and I don't encounter this issue.

Jason Ooi:
Sorry...a silly question.. never try FireFox yet, what is the advantages?

Alot more secure, stable, alot smaller footprint, not made by M$,more frequent updates and alot of extensions, not made by M$:D You can blacklist/block Active X, Java scripts, popups and alot more alot easier. Oh and its not made by M$ :rofl3:

So far the boards run beautifully on FF!

Firefox for Mac user here. What everyone says - no browser related problems here, either. At least I haven't noticed any. :14:

Back
Top Bottom