C370 love it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Attachments

• l_Kronos.jpg
    l_Kronos.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 42
just swim really fast..... bubbles won't be an issue then.... :rofl3:

Keep in mind, you could always go to a rebreather..... :stirpot:

just swim really fast..... bubbles won't be an issue then.... :rofl3:

Keep in mind, you could always go to a rebreather..... :stirpot:
That's exactly what I did last dive lol, kept moving forward at moderate speed just to escape bubbles (real ones not MJs chimp)

Testing the C370 with MK17 tomorrow ,…. Will give you a review 👍

Yep, I'm still on bubbles...

Simon,

This is only tangentially relevant, but my daughter and grand daughter dive Atomics. I switched out their exhausts to the M1 “wider” version, due to their perceived bubble issues.

And, as you know (from my orders), I have a couple of C300’s. Assuming they have a similar exhaust to the 370’s, I have not encountered (or at least noticed) a bubble issue. However, I am old, so I am so happy to surface that I have no recollection of any issues.

Best

Yeah, Its likely not an issue for most except me. I do think it's just because I'm new to the C370. My first reg was a Micra ADJ it too had a tiny exhaust T which I eventually got used to. Then AL came out with a wide exhaust T option for it, I bought one and then noticed way less bubbles.

I'm sure if I owned a C370 I'd get used to it. One good thing about my madness is that I dart from one fixation to another, I've no doubt something else would take the place of bubbles for me to fixate on.

I once had a conshelf first stage and every breath in I could hear a metallic sounding echo coming from 1st stage that bugged me for about 10 dives before I moved onto a noisy inflator unit. Bat sh.t crazy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom