Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park, CT - Open Invite July 9-10, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ehfireems:
The weather for tomorrow shows thunder/lightening storms for tomorrow. Will this have any impact on the dive for this weekend? Will it be cancelled? I don't mind diving in rain, but wasn't sure about the lightening. Just curious.
Shane
Rain or Shine we dive all day. There may be scattered lightning we will keep on top of it and clear the water as needed. Looks like sun may shine later in the after noon. Remember this is Newengland wait 5 mins and the weather changes. besides the sharks come out in the rain they will be under the tents playing Texas holdum...

Outstanding! I'll be sure to bring my cam. I can put the picture of the "card sharks" next to my picture of the poker playing dogs!

Frank, My wife wants to tag along but can not dive (doctors orders) Can she bring her Kayak?

ctmax:
Frank, My wife wants to tag along but can not dive (doctors orders) Can she bring her Kayak?
yes roger that 10-4 . kayak good . Of course we will put her to work.

Frank Hayes:
yes roger that 10-4 . kayak good . Of course we will put her to work.

We may just bring 2 then. I think you will have a hard time stopping her from helping, that is if she ever gets out of her kayak.

I hope everyone has fun diving at the quarry this weekend. I wish I could make it.

Frank and Ed, good luck with the event. Hopefully, I'll be able to explore it some other time in the near future and help with some of the clean-up efforts.

Michael

I will see you all tomorrow morning...its time to hit the hay...5am wake up. Lata...

Uggggh, I still haven't packed the cah.

Great turnout yesterday, and the weather cooperated too. Live broadcast on site by Channel 8 this morning. I'll let the Hayes boys fill you in on the details.

Bottom line is, if you're reading this and it's before 6pm Sunday. Head on down and check it out.

Ok...so this weekend was F'ing awesome...Thanks to Frank, Ed, and Shawn for having all of us divers down. Definite thanks to Frank and Mer and Salud(please i hope I didn't misspell it) for last night. Camping at the grounds was great. A big thanks to JimJam for being my dive buddy, we had a great dive bro. Thanks to all the other people who I didn't name. Frank, I am bringing you a jug of spiced rum next time! LOL. All of you who didn't go....MISSED OUT.

Back
Top Bottom