Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park, CT - Open Invite July 9-10, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lord1234:
I am bringing you a jug of spiced rum next time! LOL.
Stupid college kids, sigh :wink:

Very Cool..

Was at my 20th class reunion and not able to attend... Maybe next time..

OK, Where are the slot machines? Did anyone get dibs on number 5??

no slot machines...they are by the far left wall...good luck vis was near 1' there...if that.

oh and did i mention that I lost my dive buddy there...yea that was fun....NOT

We were there on Sat. My wife and I had a great time. She was in her Kayak most of the day picking up trash from the top while we were on the bottom filling up bags and marking larger stuff. This was my first dive in CT since I was certified. Very cool. I did my check out dives in 100+ vis and 78 degree water, nice to go to a spot where I didn't have to worry about surf, currents, boats etc. and experience what I will be diving in a controlled (semi) environment. Many thanks to Frank and everyone else for a great time. I'LL BE BACK.

wow...that guy quoted me BIG time...

Good stuff. I was there Sunday, visiting and taking some pics, but unable to dive. Fortunately, they have a couple of more weekends planned, so maybe it'll be my turn to find the next stolen safe or motorcycle.

lord1234:
wow...that guy quoted me BIG time...
Nice Job Lord1234, It was great to put faces to names. To everyone that showed Thank you Thank You Thank you. The funniest momment was when Lord1234 Knocked on the camper door and Said (Channel 8's live feed van is pulling down the driveway.) We were supposed to have been up and ready an hour earlier. Its amazing what four half asleep divers can do in ten minutes. Thank God Ed showed up Ten minutes before first live feed. We Happy Campers were not camera Ready. Mer God bless you for the black 2 sugars.. Just for a heads up( Midnight + Spiced Rum + Cheap vodka = ugly Morning.. Chris Thank you You went above and beyond Thanks. Dave put down the Gin bottle.

dude you totally forgot the 2 nips of JD.....tomatoes are your savior my son.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom