Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park, CT - Open Invite July 9-10, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leo, don't bring spiced rum to a vodka night! Amatures!

I had a great time! Thanks to everyone for helping out! It was a success! My dives were great!

Colleen-It was nice to meet and dive with you!

Hope to see everyone again!

Frank, I swear it was only a momentary lapse in judgement! I had never even heard of gin before that night! It was that DEVIL Chris that made me fall to that condition, and he kept me up past my bedtime as well. Now he wants my wife and I to follow him all the way across the country to try somthing called "gambling" Im begining to fear the worst. You know that by nature, im a quiet and docile creature, and would never be in that state unless I was led astray. YOU, however deserved everything you got! Who the h#ll drinks spiced rum???!!! im embarrased for you!

dbg40:
Who the h#ll drinks spiced rum???!!! im embarrased for you!
College kids, obviously! :wink:

dbg40:
Frank, I swear it was only a momentary lapse in judgement! I had never even heard of gin before that night! It was that DEVIL Chris that made me fall to that condition, and he kept me up past my bedtime as well. Now he wants my wife and I to follow him all the way across the country to try somthing called "gambling" Im begining to fear the worst. You know that by nature, im a quiet and docile creature, and would never be in that state unless I was led astray. YOU, however deserved everything you got! Who the h#ll drinks spiced rum???!!! im embarrased for you!
Dave The real progression of the spice rum is I gave my new friend Leo (lord1234) 20 dollars and said I buy you fly. This we both agreed to. Then My new friend Leo asked( Frank what do you want )And I replyed 3 Nips Jack Daniels and a beer of his choice. My new friend said o.k A few minutes later as I was cleaning up from the long hot day I hear a knock on the camper door. Its My New Friend LEO. Hey Frank he says how about I get three nips of JD and some vodka instead. I being a great host say Great thats fine I like vodka just like you. So off MY NEW FRIEND goes again. Ten minutes later as I am cleaning up the grounds...... yup MY NEW BEST FRIEND shows up with (TWO NOT THREE) nips of JD and crapten Morgan Spiced Rum. Who drinks that crap anyways Needless to say Leo heard my silent objections well into the night as that dumb bottle sat there with less than an once missing. P.S Leo I still have it for youre next visit. You college puke....

Frank, I feel your pain. No, not the same hangover pain we had, but the pain of having an unreliable booze runner. Next time let the lord watch the stuff, and make the short trip to my house, where Chris (AKA SATAN!) will try to kill you, as he did me, with my own hooch! At least it's top shelf stuff, NO spiced rum!!!!!

I don't understand the hatred about spiced rum...its not consider bad booze in my circles....(btw I am in college...rubinoff isn't considered bad booze in some of my circles)

Son, you need to form a bigger circle. Did you know, that the germans produced spiced rum and sent it here to get back at us for whomping them in the big one? And by drinking it, you my not only be accused of having bad taste, but of treason as well!

"Satan" Here... Is this the Scuba Board?? I must be lost... seems the SB has turned into a buch of old farts who cant handle their liquor, then like to brag about their triumph of what they accomplished with a hangover. Dont let dbg40 kid you, he invites me to his house after a hard day of fighting with the attack prickers. Where was DBG40 all day Saturday?? Frank did you see him??...POINT MADE.. anyway after I get to his house, he tells me to get my own drink, and while I was up, to get his too. many, many,times. he is lucky all he got was a hangover, I know where he keeps the paint stripper.... Anyway.. I had a blast at the quarry last weekend, was glad to see so many new faces and meet all of the new people.. It was great to see!!! We moved a total of 1.52 tons ( a little over 3000 lbs for the college student who cant count past 2 nipps) last weekend, I think half of that was Prickers that I pulled off of myself....

cbsaw:
"Satan" Here... Is this the Scuba Board?? I must be lost... seems the SB has turned into a buch of old farts who cant handle their liquor, then like to brag about their triumph of what they accomplished with a hangover. Dont let dbg40 kid you, he invites me to his house after a hard day of fighting with the attack prickers. Where was DBG40 all day Saturday?? Frank did you see him??...POINT MADE.. anyway after I get to his house, he tells me to get my own drink, and while I was up, to get his too. many, many,times. he is lucky all he got was a hangover, I know where he keeps the paint stripper.... Anyway.. I had a blast at the quarry last weekend, was glad to see so many new faces and meet all of the new people.. It was great to see!!! We moved a total of 1.52 tons ( a little over 3000 lbs for the college student who cant count past 2 nipps) last weekend, I think half of that was Prickers that I pulled off of myself....
Matter of fact satan, I did not see the man now known as Gin Baby there all day Saturday. I think the poision Ivy on my ancles and the prickers in my neck may have slowed my thinking. Maybe GIN-BaBY and Spice Boy can start there own Dive club called screwdiver wa-wa-club. Oh wait never mind that would refer to a drink made from vodka. Satan if you have a better name let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom