Bradenton Sat. May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fgray1:
I've been baiting this hook for 2 days now Andy
What took you so long to bite?
:eyebrow:
I didn't think you'd ever find it. :wink:
Fred
You mean you have been feeding me a line and trying to reel me in??? Never will i go fishing with you again!

BTW i dont want to see either of your worms, i hope i can make that very clear for you both.

methinks simbrooks doth protest too much...

Just got off the phone with SeaTrek. They said 10-15' vis and unless the wind swings around, it should stay that way. Weather.com has the wind from the east all weekend, so we may have a good day!

fgray1:
At least me.
Everything I said was true though.
Just in fun get even for 2 weeks ago way.
Fred :eyebrow:
Did i do something two weeks ago? Sorry very short term memory - one of the reasons i can dive the same place many times - think Ginnie Ballroom - and i would have done it more if it wasnt for the wossie divers who wanted to stay dry!! Now if it was Andy doing something to you Fred two weeks ago, i can fully understand it, that is just like him, but me :dropmouth never!

Good news about the viz though!! Looking forward to it.

simbrooks:
Did i do something two weeks ago? Sorry very short term memory - one of the reasons i can dive the same place many times - think Ginnie Ballroom - and i would have done it more if it wasnt for the wossie divers who wanted to stay dry!! Now if it was Andy doing something to you Fred two weeks ago, i can fully understand it, that is just like him, but me :dropmouth never!

Good news about the viz though!! Looking forward to it.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=52323&page=10&pp=10
Refer to you post on the page
:wink:
You know, The one asking when me and Andy are setting a date.
It's all in good fun Simon. You get me I get you, Andy get everyone cause he's a lawyer :eyebrow:
You know what you have when you have 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A good start :eyebrow:

"Good news about the viz though!! Looking forward to it"
Did you call and check on the vis?
I can't wait till tomorrow should be a great dive.
Fred

fgray1:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=52323&page=10&pp=10
Refer to you post on the page
:wink:
You know, The one asking when me and Andy are setting a date.
It's all in good fun Simon. You get me I get you, Andy get everyone cause he's a lawyer :eyebrow:
Ah yes i recall, just that you two made up real quickly...anyway, would a sorry end the headache of the two on one scuffle from you and Andy pitted against little old me? If so, sorry.

fgray1:
A good start :eyebrow:
Actually i would call it a liability, if something goes wrong on that dive all sorts of stuff could come up and us all get sued for it in the end - aggghhhhh the thoughts are just not good.

fgray1:
"Good news about the viz though!! Looking forward to it"
Did you call and check on the vis?
I can't wait till tomorrow should be a great dive.
Fred
See Reefguy's post, he called this morning 10-15ft, might actually see the boat!!

See you guys in the a.m. I'm bringing all my tanks.
Originally Posted by fgray1

A good start
Actually i would call it a liability, if something goes wrong on that dive all sorts of stuff could come up and us all get sued for it in the end - aggghhhhh the thoughts are just not good.

Who said they would have Scuba gear on :wink:
Fred

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom