Bradenton Sat. May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see, the only place i can do something about diving is in my head or out on these dives! You may not realise, but i do take this seriously, just try to have fun at the same time - but i beat myself up big time if i screw up during a dive, even on the small stuff. So far my different environments have been pretty much anything but full blown caves in FL (unless you count night cavern dives at Ginnie), springs, wrecks, reefs, low viz, reasonable deep, a few at night, plenty of current, boat and shore, i still have to finish off Deloach's book though, but i am slowly getting through it!!

fgray1:
I said to you B-4. You'll be good at this cause you have the attitude needed to do it.
Fred
Awww, now you are just being too kind and polite - i prefered the pre-mod Fred!! :wink:

you guys could get a room you know...

Lets not go back over the old ground of the last few weeks of posts between us....

Needless to say, if i recall correctly, there was a certain other person it was mentioned to you about sharing a room with on the BBQ invite thread and possibly the one about you and Ben diving at Peacock and making up with Fred after that as well, need i go on??

do i hear... jealousy? :wink:

but fear not, i am not a rival, being happily married to my wonderful sweetie...

I've been baiting this hook for 2 days now

ok... that's a little bit more info. that i am comfortable with, fred... but....

whatever floats your boat, man... it's all good

H2Andy:
I've been baiting this hook for 2 days now

ok... that's a little bit more info. that i am comfortable with, fred... but....

whatever floats your boat, man... it's all good
Fred

lol... simbrooks and i have been going on this "double entendre" series of posts
for a while... so... in that spirit, i was making the phrase "baiting this hook" mean
something a little bit more risque...

all tongue in cheek, of course :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom