BP/W is just a tool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not if the diver is already one of the world's best.:idk:

I have TWO BPWs in my closet to show for my skills.

Maybe this will help you.

ven.gif

Tobin

Not if the diver is already one of the world's best.:idk:

I have TWO BPWs in my closet to show for my skills.

The water temps changes in Florida mandates the swapping of aluminum and steel plates due to differing exposure suit requirements. I am still very much a tech diving neophyte by the way. The three instructors in my journey have all utilized BP/wing set-ups. Imagine that!

Then why do you babble about Transpacs? Once again, your posts serve no useful purpose...

Because Transpacs apparently have a purpose or otherwise Dive Rite wouldn't bother to make them.

Once again, my posts serve to inform the newbies unlike yours which is full of bias.

The water temps changes in Florida mandates the swapping of aluminum and steel plates due to differing exposure suit requirements. I am still very much a tech diving neophyte by the way. The three instructors in my journey have all utilized BP/wing set-ups. Imagine that!

I use AL when visiting FL (warm water) as well as when diving my drysuit in cold water.

Because Transpacs apparently have a purpose or otherwise Dive Rite wouldn't bother to make them.

Once again, my posts serve to inform the newbies unlike yours which is full of bias.

Wow, this is a really good one. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom