Weighting a BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And undergarment thicknesses and buoyancy varies

Define your definition of a balanced rig

There goes the Halcyon marketing team again … he is in the UK … find another brand to tout

I didn’t know that you couldn’t buy halcyon products in Europe. If you have another weighted STA brand post it up.

Define your definition of a balanced rig

Do a search here on SB. There are lots of discussions on the topic if you care to educate yourself.

I didn’t know that you couldn’t buy halcyon products in Europe. If you have another weighted STA brand post it up.

I’m not that interested in STA’s. Do some market research for locally relevant brands other than Halcyon before touting for Halcyon next time.

Do a search here on SB. There are lots of discussions on the topic if you care to educate yourself.

Define you’re understanding of it, and why most of weight would need to be on it

I’m not that interested in STA’s. Do some market research for locally relevant brands other than Halcyon before touting for Halcyon next time.

How about no, I don’t really care about your opinion

He said he was diving a drysuit.

How does this work with a single tank?
BerTec also makes a P weight system that sits in the channel on the inside of the plate. Pretty nifty.

Is the rubber better than a triglide?

The bike inner tube over the harness webbing … ? It’s intended to protect the harness webbing from abrasion

The bike inner tube over the harness webbing … ? It’s intended to protect the harness webbing from abrasion

What are you doing to your webbing that abrasion is a concern?

I have replaced >10 year old webbing that wasn’t ready to give up the ghost. $20 every ten years is less than a single apres-dive round

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom