Booties Have No Lip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok how about this. I have another pair of booties that have the mentioned ridge, but the bottom of the soles seem slippery. Their like a hard plastic that is shiny and seems like I may slip on a wet deck. I imagine with use they will get scuffed up. Should I hit them with a sander?? They seem like they would be great shore diving because the sole is hard enough to keep rocks from hurting your feet.

Ok how about this. I have another pair of booties that have the mentioned ridge, but the bottom of the soles seem slippery. Their like a hard plastic that is shiny and seems like I may slip on a wet deck. I imagine with use they will get scuffed up. Should I hit them with a sander?? They seem like they would be great shore diving because the sole is hard enough to keep rocks from hurting your feet.

If you really think it is a problem, you might try applying some "shoe goo" on contact surfaces on the sole.

Ok don't flame me and I apreciate the help but..... they look funny:D

I love the fact that people think they look funny, it draws all kinds of comments. Then they just work so well. On the serious side of funny, they must be something special if they earn a spot in the Musuem of Modern Art. Not to mention the other awards they win. they are the proof the form following function can actually be beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom