Blue Hole on the 11th and 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amascuba:
Don't confuse me with anybody who know's anything about photography, but didn't the lens that you have at BH last time do allot of that? The "All-in-One" lens? :)

All-in-one reads compromise. It's slower than my other lenses, it does not do macro like a macro lens, and while it's a great lens that I leave on my camera a lot, to put it in scuba terms, a 25 watt halogen dive light is not going to compare to a 21 watt HID.

One could as easily ask, does not a 3mm wetsuit do the same thing as a drysuit? Sure, but they are very different animals.

So now you understand why I MUST HAVE a lot of glass! :D :mooner: :D

I need to put those photo's up on the web. I did not shoot a lot, but....

Divedoggie:
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's lens.

Thou art still cool with your Zeagle BC.

We'll dive together soon, and hook up with some of my other buddies who have Zeagles, and then see whos setting trends! And BTW my hose is plenty long. :)

Well, my new hose is RATHER LONG!

Zeagle rocks, even if my first stage blew a seal last time at the Hole... Boy does that sound just WRONG! :rofl3: Speaking of blowing Seals, did you hear about the walrus and the Seal... ohhh never mind!

I want at least one more BH trip before the year end. I would like to plan it with the guys in Black if possible.

I'd love to dive together again, and we shall. RU diving with Christi at Coz? We DEFINITELY need to get at least a two tank together in Coz dude! Have you firmed up plans? Let me know when you do via PM, or whatever.

Looks like Dec 30 thru Jan 6th, New Years in Coz, and we would dive w/Christy. I am trying to find someone to take care of our house(which involves 3 dogs, a cat, and 5 horses.) So, IF I can find an animal loving friend to stay here for the week, the trip is on.
3 tank days with BXTS rock, so thats what we should shoot for.

BTW, I have a Zeagle ZX Octo that I will give to you. It seems to have disappeared while being serviced at the shop, but when I find it, I will bring it to BH.

BH sometime in December, just like last year, would be fun.

I'm thinking December 10. :)

amascuba:
I'm thinking December 10. :)

I should be able to be there the 10th too.

Divedoggie:
Looks like Dec 30 thru Jan 6th, New Years in Coz, and we would dive w/Christy. I am trying to find someone to take care of our house(which involves 3 dogs, a cat, and 5 horses.) So, IF I can find an animal loving friend to stay here for the week, the trip is on.

BTW, I have a Zeagle ZX Octo that I will give to you. It seems to have disappeared while being serviced at the shop, but when I find it, I will bring it to BH.

Well, it looks like we will miss one another in COZ, bummer! :(

My dates are leaving on the 6th, and returning on the 15th.

Ohh, well maybe next time -or- bump it out a week! :D

There will be a bunch of SB people in Coz the week I'm there including Dimitrix who is rooming with me for five days.

I think I could do something at BH in December. Thanks for the offer of the ZX, I will DEFINITELY take you up on that! I think I need to pay you something? If nothing else, do you want photo's of your wife/dog/horses/kitty cats? I do rather good portraits, even of DOGS! I print, matte, mount, frame!

Does Dec. 10th work for you at BH. If so, we can start another thread and make if official! Got to be OFFICIAL!

This is one shot that is going into a DOGGY add!
PrimoRock.jpg

I just looked at my logbook, and we dove BH on the 10th last year. So we might as well shoot for the tenth and make it an annual tradition. Why don't you start that thread! This one's getting old anyway...

As far as Coz goes, I'll keep working on the dates...

RonFrank:
This is one shot that is going into a DOGGY add!
PrimoRock.jpg

Nice shot Ron!!

Divedoggie:

:multi: Great!! I will be there Dec. 27th - Jan. 1 I hope to see there. I am going a Denver LDS. I believe we are staying at Hotel Cozumel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom