Blue Angel Dive site? Possibly...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoulderScubaGuy:
Looking forward to diving AL/FL coast again....(soon)

Yeah, can't wait, I'm positive you know more sites beachable and accessible by small boat than I do - it'll be nice to hit up some new sites that don't require a half-days drive :)

January and February are booked for teaching. March is blocked out for fun diving (fun for me diving-so it won't be caverns and it'll be waaaaaay offshore).

Call Scott Hunsucker- he's not on this board- but he's a Pensacola local and (so far as I know) still actively teaching. I'm sure the two of you will get along famously.

Not ready just yet, but thanks for the heads up - it is a class I want to take.

cool, wonder how it stayed intact and didn't break up more?

Gee. what a waste of bytes..... This should have been three posts. At the most. But let me add another......

Anyone remember the Bow Mariner blowing up and sinking off Virginia? People actually died there and that was NEVER even in question. But I sure saw a bunch of divers hungry for a new dive site trying confirm coordinates, depths, etc. I didn't see anyone mourning the Filipino crew members that died "just doing their job". People were planning dives on her before anyone even had a chance to look for/recover the bodies.

Well deepstop, you are posting a month late. As for the Bow Mariner, well Virginia's not exactly in the same class as Florida regarding diving. If the boat had gone down off Pensacola, the thread on it would be longer than this one.

Jeepers, this sucker got dug up again? :D

Glad ole-dude didn't get his fly-boy ticket taken, I would assume they have a fair amount of evidence pointing towards a mechanical malfunction. Good for him. They should toss the plane back in the water when they are done with it :wink:

archman:
Well deepstop, you are posting a month late. As for the Bow Mariner, well Virginia's not exactly in the same class as Florida regarding diving. If the boat had gone down off Pensacola, the thread on it would be longer than this one.

Well archma, my point apparently went over your head (like a F-18). As far as being a month late, this came up when I clicked "new posts" tonight. Go figure........

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom