Be careful with Innerspace in Big Pine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Graduated Neshaminy High School in Langhorne (Bucks County), and got a B.B.A. from Temple University (Philadelpha). But I'm not "from" Pennsylvania and have no relatives there, so I really don't know my way around the area. Came here 27 years ago to go beach diving and never went back. :crafty:

Bucks county... thats where all the M. Night Shyamalan films are based... creepy...
Your not some invasion of the body snatching librarian are you....?

Bucks county... thats where all the M. Night Shyamalan films are based... creepy...
Your not some invasion of the body snatching librarian are you....?
:lol: :rofl2: :scream: :hijack::read:

Graduated Neshaminy High School in Langhorne (Bucks County), and got a B.B.A. from Temple University (Philadelpha). But I'm not "from" Pennsylvania and have no relatives there, so I really don't know my way around the area. Came here 27 years ago to go beach diving and never went back. :crafty:

Cool! I know exactly where that's at! (I have friends in Perkasie and Sellersville)

Cool! I know exactly where that's at! (I have friends in Perkasie and Sellersville)
And I don't have a clue as to where those are. Once I got down here to the tropics, I developed geographic amnesia for the Northeast! (And, I am not "from" there and it's been over 27 years...)

The owner of Innerspace Dive Shop had to move to the Boston area due to health reasons. He has been fortunate in finding a buyer and there will be a new owner in January. During the last year the phone line has been forwarded to me to answer during off-hours. A couple of times employees forgot to forward the line, but I lost track of the # of callers that didn't leave a message when I was unable to answer. I also lost track of the calls I took at 10pm from people. If you called and didn't leave a message there is nothing I can do.
As to divers without Certification cards, we will not under any circumstance allow them to dive without verification. We can check anyone's PADI certification 24/7. Other agencies can be trouble on weekends.
The economy has affected us greatly and we need 2 divers to go out. If you are by yourself we will list you and if someone else signs up we go out. The shop makes that perfectly clear. I know of a few divers we have disappointed because of this and I have apologized to them.
If for any reason you were dissatisfied with your experience dealing with Innerspace I apologize and ask that you come back and visit us on your next trip.

The owner of Innerspace Dive Shop had to move to the Boston area due to health reasons. He has been fortunate in finding a buyer and there will be a new owner in January. During the last year the phone line has been forwarded to me to answer during off-hours. A couple of times employees forgot to forward the line, but I lost track of the # of callers that didn't leave a message when I was unable to answer. I also lost track of the calls I took at 10pm from people. If you called and didn't leave a message there is nothing I can do.
As to divers without Certification cards, we will not under any circumstance allow them to dive without verification. We can check anyone's PADI certification 24/7. Other agencies can be trouble on weekends.
The economy has affected us greatly and we need 2 divers to go out. If you are by yourself we will list you and if someone else signs up we go out. The shop makes that perfectly clear. I know of a few divers we have disappointed because of this and I have apologized to them.
If for any reason you were dissatisfied with your experience dealing with Innerspace I apologize and ask that you come back and visit us on your next trip.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Innerspace has been notified of this thread.

Woohoo, luckily someone responded....:)

I just found out about this thread. Never received it at Innerspace.

Thanks for the reply! The phone calls I made just rang, and I didn't get the opportunity to leave a message. Knowing that I was heading to KW for the day a day later, I figured that I'd just stop by to see if the place was still open. It was and ...well you know the rest...

I've encountered being the only diver signed up on a boat, and understand that, (in fact it happened to me on a planned trip to the Thunderbolt) but what irked me was the fact that no one knew I was even signed up when I stopped in the shop, and the possibilty of someone else stopping in, inquiring about the dive and finding out that no one else was booked leads me to believe that they sought other means.

Hopefully things get better as the new owner takes over.

again, thanks for the response...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom