Atomic Vs Oceanic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I call Atomic for advise/questions/complaints, I get an English speaking american instead of some ebonic speaking third world idiot. Sorry, but I am fed up the outsourcing that many american companies have gone to. And their products are first rate

I am glad that experience worked out so well for you...although I think you'll agree it is a bit outside the norm with regards to customer service needs.
That's kinda the point, no?

Yes you are absolutely correct, if for some reason you felt a compelling need to speak to the $7.00 per hour machinist running the lathe on the shop floor about your regulator. Wait......Oceanic's shop is in LA County...so you better have your Spanish tuned up for that call!

Not looking to stir things up, but speaking to someone who shares the same native language, and is either technically qualifed to answer you directly, or willing to go find the answer, is something we all enjoy with every product that we have a need to use it for.

Just trying to keep it real here.

Unless it moved since the last time I was there Oceanic's shop is in San Leandro almost 600 miles north of LA County. Close, but no cigar. I know that it's hard for some of you folks in the east to grasp the idea that a single state could stretch from Massachusetts to Georgia.:D

San Leadro County Race/Ethnicity

Caucasian
42%
Asian/Pacific Islander
23%
Hispanic/Latino
20%
African American
10%
American Indian
.5%
Other
4.5%

(Adds up to more than 100% as people may be more than one race/ethnicity.)

Los Angeles County Demographics
As of the 2005-2007 American Community Survey, the city's population was 48.7% White (29.3% non-Hispanic White alone), 9.9% Black or African American, 0.5% American Indian and Alaska Native, 10.6% Asian, 0.2% Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander, 27.3% from some other race and 2.8% from two or more races. 48.5% of the total population were Hispanic or Latino of any race. [46]

Amazingly similar, don't you think?

And you're right, we don't understand lots of things,....like the state being broke! Bigger is not always better, eh?

Sure it may be similar but it is the City of San Leadro in the County of Alameda. I know of no County of San Leandro in California.

Besides what's your problem with a little diversity? After all that whole area was part of Mexico once upon a time, at least we have the good race to remember that. Whom did they steal Pennsylvania from anyway?

My apologies..that was my typo in the heading..the stat's were from the city residents, all 79,000 of them!

Ok....enough of this borderline senstive topic for me...I love 'em all! Checking out on this thread.

My apologies..that was my typo in the heading..the stat's were from the city residents, all 79,000 of them!

Ok....enough of this borderline senstive topic for me...I love 'em all! Checking out on this thread.
I guess he has to run to his Pennsylvania native language class. Would that be Delaware, Erie or Honniasont?

Just giving the OP what he asked for.
But yours seems to have a strange odor. Maybe that wasn't Kool-Aid you drank.:mooner:

Geez man, did you get up on the wrong side of the bed? :shakehead:

The only opinion I gave was; "Oceanic is also a respected brand that you couldn't go wrong with."

You trying to prove me wrong? Retorical, no need to reply.

Geez man, did you get up on the wrong side of the bed? :shakehead:

The only opinion I gave was; "Oceanic is also a respected brand that you couldn't go wrong with."

You trying to prove me wrong? Retorical, no need to reply.
Oh and your comment on my signature line wasn't an opinion of my opinion?:no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom