AquaSafari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don,

I just had surgery and so I am on some pain killers, but I want what EVER you are taking instead. :D

Hope you feel better soon....

1997-05-18.gif

I just think that your remarks, altho well thot out and well presented, are untimely and unneeded now.

Don, it was not my intent to fan the flames or raise any controversy. I have no connection with teknitroxdiver, don't know him, haven't ever communicated directly with him. Not to take anything away from the good things that have been said about Aqua Safari, I just wanted to speak out on TND's behalf. Others on SB have done that for me before.

As to the timeliness, I was waiting to give Mr. Horn a chance to point out anything he took issue with in the original post. Understandably, it may be awhile before he has an opportunity to make a detailed post, so I went ahead and made mine. I also wanted to see if anyone took the opportunity to retract, or at least rephrase, some of their comments about TND. So far, that hasn't happened.

I'm not sure about the unneeded part.:confused: I hope that I am as welcome as anyone else to contribute to the thread as long as it remains open.

Soooo, I'll now follow wikel's lead and "just S T F U and move on..." and go find some Cheetos:D!

Am I the only one to look at that picture and think about how unpleasant it must have felt to pose for it?

Yes.
[c]
Comet.gif

[/c]

I'm not sure about the unneeded part.:confused: I hope that I am as welcome as anyone else to contribute to the thread as long as it remains open.
Of course you are. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion. It's the internet!
Soooo, I'll now follow wikel's lead and "just S T F U and move on..." and go find some Cheetos:D!
I would say at this point that "I like Cheetos", but my retinas have yet to recover!

Sure you are, like the bossman said. You're certainly welcome to post your opinion, as I am to post mine in response. Since all involved parties seem pretty happy with local resolutions, I'm just hanging around to learn, comment, and post a pic now and then for levity. Cool comet, huh? :crafty:

Ah, that solves the weight issue. Now, we just need to figure out that red hair dye problem. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom