AquaSafari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kudos to you, Bill, and thanks for maintaining both your sense of humor and your sense of decorum. I'd dive with you guys any day!

REEFHOUND:
No, I'm the guy with a white shirt, behind Chivo, with my arm around Sergio in the blue cap.
I AM nearsighted. Got to 8 diopters until I started improving at 40; which is when it got hard to read.
Mr. sexy boots is a client.

Don't leave us hanging, we want to know if Bill and Aqua Safari are going to get your $1500.:popcorn:

Actually I don't think anyone will get it. I thought about just getting some tanks and taking a swim through the boat channel while towing a dive buoy. I shouldn't have a problem with that, should I? :D

crew.jpg

OH THAT POOR MAN!!!!!!!

come on guys... in both australia or US, if an employer started posting private medical details of their employees all hell will break loose

i demand (nicely) next pic is a BIG GROUP HUG for that poor captain

he has been roasted, toasted and rolled in nuts .... OP is happy so lets stop :deadhorse: and lets go diving

btw - thanks for the pic... nice to put some names to faces as always

oh, and im serious about that big group hug :hugs:

What's the ScubaBoard record for the most posts in one thread? Maybe we should keep going (no, not really!). Bill, would you please have someone there give Chivo a big hug and a kiss for me and tell him that I would trust my life and my livelihood in his hands any day. I always have!

What's the ScubaBoard record for the most posts in one thread? ....

ahhhh - my MOF family in the SI wins hands down... average 12,000 posts per thread and we are onto thread 34 now.. or is it thread 35 :D

... Bill, would you please have someone there give Chivo a big hug and a kiss for me and tell him that I would trust my life and my livelihood in his hands any day. I always have!

i must say, im looking at that pic and thnking i wonder the logistics on getting from australia to there..... hmmmmmmm might be doable :D

What's the ScubaBoard record for the most posts in one thread? Maybe we should keep going...!

Actually I don't think anyone will get it. I thought about just getting some tanks and taking a swim through the boat channel while towing a dive buoy. I shouldn't have a problem with that, should I? :D

As long as you don't use a divemaster, I think you will be fine.

WOW! Lunch-hour just turned into lunch-3-hour! I now feel entitled to comment... I think I can since I read EVERY SINGLE WORD!

Bill: You sir are an amazing person. Your approach to resolving this matter is very admirable and of high integrity. Honestly, for no other reason than you being the "Big Dog" on Coz, as far as operators go, I never considered diving with your operation. Your actions here regarding this matter have me reconsidering. I'm not going to be one of those the vehemently proclaims I will because I won't.... I already have an operator I like. But to anyone reading this: I wouldn't hesitate going with Aqua Safari. I look forward to running into you at Jeannie's Waffle the next time I'm in Coz. Welcome to ScubaBoard! Hope you stick around.

Don: That pic is sick. LOL

Pete: Can we get pics like that added to the TOS and kick Don off? I almost lost my lunch.

wikel:
so I will just S T F U and move on...
I think I speak for everyone here when I say- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Honestly, for no other reason than you being the "Big Dog" on Coz, as far as operators go, I never considered diving with your operation. !

Aqua Safari used to be a "Big" shop thirty years ago. Then came Carlos Sierra, Dive Paradise with the "largest fleet", Sand Dollar, Aquaworld, Palancar Divers and Dive with Martin. We are now the eigth or ninth in size. I never wanted to be the biggest, I just wanted to be the best, to be the happiest on the way to the bank, and to be able to sleep soundly even after an accident; knowing that we do not cut corners, take chances / gamble with lives or damage mother nature for an almighty dollar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom