Closed Apologies and order (?)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shipping info. I just sent 6 parcels to the US, not related to this order, 3 by Yamato and 3 by EMS, all arrived in the US within 3 days. Just got lucky or things are improving? I'm not sure but looks promising....

It also seems that to a point the gap in price between Yamato and EMS lessons as package gets heavier. Light packages by EMS are hell expensive now.

I prefer EMS going forward as it offers insurance, Yamato does not, but it'll be your call to make.

Still waiting on an ETA on this order, should know tomorrow.

I can handle the nyc and East Coast boxes if that's all good.

Shipping info. I just sent 6 parcels to the US, not related to this order, 3 by Yamato and 3 by EMS, all arrived in the US within 3 days. Just got lucky or things are improving? I'm not sure but looks promising....

It also seems that to a point the gap in price between Yamato and EMS lessons as package gets heavier. Light packages by EMS are hell expensive now.

I prefer EMS going forward as it offers insurance, Yamato does not, but it'll be your call to make.

Still waiting on an ETA on this order, should know tomorrow.
+1 on the EMS, they were great in the past...

There are 3 items on back order till August, Bob you're ok, I'll message those concerned. Obviously I'll not hold the order up waiting on those 3 items.

Just triple checking invoice now as sometimes prices mysteriously change.

Might take me a day or 2, there's a lot of items.

Should have the green light by Monday.

Back
Top Bottom