Closed Apologies and order (?)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can everyone please DM me with your shipping info including phone number.

I'm going to see if we can combine shipping between people 2 or even between 3 time so as to reduce costs me to you. 2 people we can half it, 1/3 it etc...

Thank you.

Can everyone please DM me with your shipping info including phone number.

I'm going to see if we can combine shipping between people 2 or even between 3 time so as to reduce costs me to you. 2 people we can half it, 1/3 it etc...

Thank you.
It worked well the last time, just mark everything and ship all to me and I can send out domestically

It worked well the last time, just mark everything and ship all to me and I can send out domestically

A very generous offer but there's about 19 orders, hoping to spread the load if possible, it's a lot of work for you.

Hoping once I have addresses we can figure out who's in proximity to who and try it that way.

These are box sizes, so even if we use a bigger box price divided by multiple people makes it cheap quite quickly.

Attachments

• 403C8AFC-5401-4E87-9761-8215EE5B1F1E.png
    403C8AFC-5401-4E87-9761-8215EE5B1F1E.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 31
If I post cities and states maybe it'll be easier for someone to help me organise what parcels should be combined. Of course if you want to pay just for your own that's fine too, just trying to reduce costs for all concerned.

If I post cities and states maybe it'll be easier for someone to help me organise what parcels should be combined. Of course if you want to pay just for your own that's fine too, just trying to reduce costs for all concerned.
I'm not even part of this order and I can appreciate the lengths that you are going to help fellow people out! Thanks for organizing something like this...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom