Closed March order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two outstanding, you've until Saturday to contact me or I'll be putting your orders up for sale. Thank you.
Oooooohhh. Did they order any good stuff?

But what about GOOD stuff?

If not, are they XL4 second stage kits?

XL4 kits are not specific but same as all Apeks second stages. First stage kit is same as all other first stage kits save Flight. Yes, I have kits.

How many Apex kits do you need to get rid of and how much are they?

Interestingly Scubapro have again changed packaging:

IMG_5877.jpeg

(You can like this carpet, I don't hate it, it's 100% thick wool)

Only three errors in order and all for the same person🤦‍♂️ They know who they are and I will get it fixed.

On a positive, it was quite a large order so only 3 mistakes is better than it could've been.

Full transparency re shipping, my job is so busy I rarely get time to even eat lunch so the chances of me getting stuff in the post this week are slim. The post office is, I believe🤔, open Saturday morning and I have Monday 24th off work so will def get it all shipped by then at the latest. If I find windows of time during the week coming I will try to ship items but no promises.

I'll DM with shipping info once sent.

Appreciate your patience🙇🙏🏻

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom