Sold! Fully serviced low mileage Legend Glacier 1st stage yoke

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this Legend Glacia is a beauty piece of history.:bullseye:

I need to change my screen name to "The Crow" because I like to collect shiny things. Someone please buy this reg! I don't need another Legend even more than some of the others don't need a Legend. And I'm getting seriously tempted. That is a beautiful reg.

I need to change my screen name to "The Crow" because I like to collect shiny things. Someone please buy this reg! I don't need another Legend even more than some of the others don't need a Legend. And I'm getting seriously tempted. That is a beautiful reg.
I have 2 of Simon's legends and a 3rd would fit perfectly in my treasure trove of "I'll use it later"

I'll take it off your hands if Lenny up there didn't beat me to the punch (and you've still got it in yourself to part with it.) Have basically zero posts on here but shoot me a DM if its available as we can get this thing going.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom