Sold! G250 updated and serviced (another on the way)

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have over 200 dives on a pair of BuSu G250s. Absolutely impeccable. Rocksolid performance.

Every time I see a G250 pop up in this condition I always have to stop to look...that thing is beautiful.

When tuning noticed I could draw air with gas turned off, it wasn't holding vacuum, pulled it apart all looked good. Put it back together and still leaking.

Pulled off exhaust T and there was a very slight lip on case from manufacturing, where exhaust valve seats, cleaned it up and problem solved. I have encountered this once before a long time ago, should've checked that first, would've saved some time🤦‍♂️

Takeaway, check casing where exhaust valve seats don't assume just because it's been used before there is no issue. I imagine this one must have been a wet breather, not anymore🤙

Old carpet, old ramblings...

Finished:

Sale pending:

IMG_6774.jpeg

I have a conservatory like that

009.JPG

I love the ostentatiousness of a conservatory

Back
Top Bottom