Apeks Warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tamas

Contributor
Reaction score
So what happens if you do not fill out and mail in the warranty form for your Apeks regs? Will that actually void the warranty (by not being able to get lifetime repair parts) on the unit or is it just one of those theoretical measure of quantity and control?

Anybody know the fine print?

Tamas:
So what happens if you do not fill out and mail in the warranty form for your Apeks regs? Will that actually void the warranty (by not being able to get lifetime repair parts) on the unit or is it just one of those theoretical measure of quantity and control?

Anybody know the fine print?

I don't know the official company line, but in a practical sense if you have the original recipt and the little booklet with the inspection log on the back page you should be fine. I see that you are in Canada so I don't know the laws there, but in some States there are laws that indicate that those warranty cards mean nothing, and that the manufacturers need to fully honor any and all warranties regardless.

Hope this helps,

Mark Vlahos

we don't have the books in Canada, but I know that the cards are not a huge deal. I think that it is if there were a recall or something they may mail you directly. I don't think that it would directly impact your warranty. It can't hurt to fill in the card though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom