Anyone For Diving This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
Ok I admit it, I've been slacking off this week. I've only got one dive in so far. Work and a wonderful day spent with my son yesterday rock bashing at Crystal Mt. By this afternoon I'll have 6 tanks full of 32%, so I'll be ready to go.

Anyone want to play with Junior (the seal) tonight or perhaps redondo?

Tomorrow and Sunday - any takers with any ideas?

OE2X:
Ok I admit it, I've been slacking off this week. I've only got one dive in so far. Work and a wonderful day spent with my son yesterday rock bashing at Crystal Mt. By this afternoon I'll have 6 tanks full of 32%, so I'll be ready to go.

oe2x,
I'm game for tonight and Sunday. If we're diving today, I won't be able to get to the dive site until after 6pm.

Charles

I was hoping to get in some quality time with my doubles tomorrow ... problem is I've been home sick for the past three days. I won't know till I wake up tomorrow whether or not I'm up for diving. Hope so ... I can't dive on Sunday and I've been dry for a few days now ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sorry to hear that Bob.

Chicken Soup with lots of ginger if it's respiratory. Need me to come down with a batch?

OE2X, you know I havent dove since the Jan scubaboard get together. I can do it tonight or Saturday. I need to get wet.

I've got 2 tanks full.

OE2X:

Argh, I sooo want to go dive, but it's just not going to happen for atleast another week.

BTW, I finally heard back from ScubaPro about my SPG. They replaced my 15 year old flooded one with a brand spanking new one! Woot! Do you know what that means??? I finally have all my own equipment! No more smouching stuff from you and Bob. :) It almost brings a tear to my eye that I can't go out right now and dive. :(

I'll be out of town all next week, so leave a night open the following week for a night dive. I'll probably be bonkers by then because it will have been so long.

Hmm, actualy that makes me think, do you think I should try to find a buddy while I'm in Clover, SC next week? It just dawned on me I might be able to get a couple dives in while I'm there.

puckvirus:
OE2X, you know I havent dove since the Jan scubaboard get together. I can do it tonight or Saturday. I need to get wet.

I've got 2 tanks full.

Cove 2 tonight 6:30

OE2X:
Sunday afternoon/early evening would be good for me, say 3 pm or so. I'm hitting the batting cages earlier that day getting ready for the softball season. :)

The tides look terrible for any of the fun places down here in T-town. Another exciting couple of dives at Cove 2?

Bob, sorry to hear you're sick! Hope you get well soon.

Jimmie

OE2X:
Cove 2 tonight 6:30

Wouldnt you know it, I just got a message saying my HID just arrived back from Drive Rite. Good timing on this, I'll be there.

i haven't done a single dive since sunday. i've been doing some relatively heavy lifting at work, and it looks like tonight is out as well -- the last night's rollback of a prior change seems to have had some bad side effects...

sunday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom