Any idea what are these objects?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The first picture has two pipe clamps on the left as described by others here. The two things on the right appear to be the equalizer bars from a load equalizing trailer hitch.

The second picture is a tripod jack used on vehicles that can be jacked up from the bumper. Those vehicles may be hard to find these days.

I have no clue what the third picture is of.

Take the equalizer bars to a travel trailer shop. They may have a home for them.

The bar clamps can go to the same shop or any carpenter.

The tripod jack can go to a mechanic, one who works on older cars.

The third thing looks like firewood to me. :)

Ok, but the bottom line is that you'll get more for them on Ebay if you list them as "instruments of torture" as opposed to car jacks. :D

Save the clamps. They can come in handy.

I second or third or whatever the load equalizing hitch parts, they should go well on e-bay if you ae looking to make a few bucks. The clamps should go on e-bay as well.

Dunno about selling the old bumper jack, as Don said, cars with bumpers that would work with that are hard to find , besides ... looks real safe, doesn't it :shakehead

you bought a SM cellar :D:D:D

There's good money in this,could pay for your diving:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom