DIN Dust Cap?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, as to “blowing some air”, please just stop. The rest of us on the boat will thank you. Seriously. It is one of the top 3 things you can do on a boat that annoys the crap out of everyone else!
100% agree. Just curious… what are the other two 😀

100% agree. Just curious… what are the other two 😀

For me the other two of my top three are, (1) bringing the HUGE roller bags onto a boat/not keeping your crap organized in your own space and (2) talking non-stop about your immense diving experience when in reality you are just trying to calm your own nerves.

For me the other two of my top three are, (1) bringing the HUGE roller bags onto a boat/not keeping your crap organized in your own space and (2) talking non-stop about your immense diving experience when in reality you are just trying to calm your own nerves.

Oh, yeah!

And also, being the diver who surfaces and immediately starts saying to everyone:

"..you only have 600 PSI left? I have over 1200!"

Yeah, not keeping stuff organized drives me crazy, I hate the mofos that sit in front of your assembled gear and lean on it, lean against your own gear!

I had a guy put on MY wetsuit once on the RVII, I had it stashed on top of my assembled gear, wedged between the 2 tanks neatly and purposefully as to keep the wind from blowing it off the boat on the way out to dive site, I’m like, where’s my suit? Look to the guy next to me and he has it on, more amazing to find out after he pulls his out of his bag, they don’t even look alike, not to mention mine has pockets glued on, lmao wtf

In APAC at least each diver in the boat has his own box crate with name label into which gear is stuffed in and stowed under the bench… only scope for confusion is the common wetsuit hanger rope at the back of the boat … (if your wetsuit is the same brand and size as another’s…)

I still don't see the need for a swivel. Just spin the din handwheel like you do when putting them in the tank.

Do you spin the tank to attach it to the first stage??????

OMG. Why didn’t I think of that!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom