Any Florida GATORS out there???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beating #20 (Free Shoes U?) and the current #1 (Slack Tide) should easily propel us into the National Title Game. Let's just hope we face an undefeated 'Bama. Don't blow it for us guys!

Let's hope Tebow is up for a FULL game. He doesn't have much experience playing in the fourth quarter and didn't even play in the second half of this last blow-out.

Hopefully Bama will be heading to Atlanta against Florida with one loss under their belt. yes that will propell Florida to #1 before the game, but I think everyone agrees that they are the better team anyway...

but we can't have Bama mess up a 7 game winning streak, just to stay #1 for one more week when they'll just get beat by Florida in Atlanta!

WAR
DAMN EAGLE!

Let's hope Tebow is up for a FULL game. He doesn't have much experience playing in the fourth quarter and didn't even play in the second half of this last blow-out.

I wonder if he's going to cry after 'Bama....

f_bildem_24a18f1.jpg

f_33052905ju5m_134183c.jpg

tebow+auburn.jpg

Of course, that could just be the jealousy in me talking....
.girlfriend.jpg

Now I'm gonna cry....

Seriously though, the SEC Championship is going to be one of the best games in years. I'm not and SEC fan at all, but am really looking forward to this game.

Then I think it will be topped by whichever plays Oklahoma for the NC.

It was meant to be a joke, can't set up me crying because of how his girlfriend looks without showing him crying first. I've got nothing against Tebow, he plays sports and acts the way athletes should. Sorry if you misunderstood.

Hopefully Bama will be heading to Atlanta against Florida with one loss under their belt. yes that will propell Florida to #1 before the game, but I think everyone agrees that they are the better team anyway...

but we can't have Bama mess up a 7 game winning streak, just to stay #1 for one more week when they'll just get beat by Florida in Atlanta!

WAR
DAMN EAGLE!

Auburn is 4-1 against the last five TOP 5 teams they played.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom