Any Florida GATORS out there???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gatorblueyes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am relatively new to the board but with college football season in full swing and my alma matter fighting for a spot in the National Championship I was curious as to how many SB members are Florida Gator fans. Anyone??? Fans, alumni...let's here it!

GO GATORS!

Go Gators! Of course I won't let a game keep me from diving/surfing/fishing/etc

My wife is a Gator, class of '79, I am an Aggie (Texas A&M).

I am relatively new to the board but with college football season in full swing and my alma matter fighting for a spot in the National Championship I was curious as to how many SB members are Florida Gator fans. Anyone??? Fans, alumni...let's here it!

GO GATORS!

December 6th, 2008 in Atlanta is when and where we'll stake our claim to be in the Orange Bowl :wink:

Go Gators! Of course I won't let a game keep me from diving/surfing/fishing/etc

Woohoo! Glad there are other diving gators here lol. I however am opposite. Generally NOTHING keeps me from a GATOR game, although...I did miss the opener against Hawaii this year cause I was in the Bahamas underwater lol. I did try in vain to figure out how to sling the game to my computer in the ocean hahaha. Ooooh maybe I am lying...I also went fishing during the ole miss game...yea...we didn't catch anything and we lost (we were listening on XM radio)...let's just say I wasn't fun company:shakehead:.

You and I are in College Football Pick'em together :)

(I appear to suck though because I missed making my picks two weeks in a row)

Oooh you beat me then. I missed the easiest week lol.

Go NOLES!!! Sorry, I had to do it! I know, you guys are gonna kick our butts again this year right? Hmmm, we'll just have to wait and see. We finally got a defense and a young QB! I love the series, been to over 20 FSU/Florida games. I will say, I hope you guys win the National title again, we all know that the talent is on this peninsula!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom