Any Florida GATORS out there???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW GBE, I kicked everyone's butt in last week's Pick 'Em :D

I saw lol

And once again I whooped y'all, that's three weeks in a row :D
Everyone in our group picked UNC, MD, and LSU to win (the only three I missed BTW).

I'm really regretting my two weeks of missed picks when I was in Hawaii :depressed:

And once again I whooped y'all, that's three weeks in a row :D
Everyone in our group picked UNC, MD, and LSU to win (the only three I missed BTW).

I'm really regretting my two weeks of missed picks when I was in Hawaii :depressed:

Yea mine are getting worse and worse. Sigh...it comes from irrational loyalties:shakehead:. I wish I hadn't missed too...oh well!

Don't EVER forget Doug Dickey... the only coach capable of snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory over and over again. :D

Am I the only Gator not happy about the OU domination last night? I would have much rather played Tech for the Nat'l Championship then OU. All Tech has is a good QB-WR pair, they have no defense, OU has a good well rounded team. Plus this throws around the BCS, which I don't really want happening this late in the season. I guess it will all work out alright and it was kinda humorous to watch...

Am I the only Gator not happy about the OU domination last night? I would have much rather played Tech for the Nat'l Championship then OU. All Tech has is a good QB-WR pair, they have no defense, OU has a good well rounded team. Plus this throws around the BCS, which I don't really want happening this late in the season. I guess it will all work out alright and it was kinda humorous to watch...

I would rather play a well rounded team for the NC and may the better team win. The last two NCs have been embarassing to watch.

Beating #20 (Free Shoes U?) and the current #1 (Slack Tide) should easily propel us into the National Title Game. Let's just hope we face an undefeated 'Bama. Don't blow it for us guys!

Let's hope Tebow is up for a FULL game. He doesn't have much experience playing in the fourth quarter and didn't even play in the second half of this last blow-out.

Beating #20 (Free Shoes U?) and the current #1 (Slack Tide) should easily propel us into the National Title Game. Let's just hope we face an undefeated 'Bama. Don't blow it for us guys!

:rofl3::rofl3:

Florida may get another National Title this year. "We are the boys from old Florida....." Nice tune don't you think.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom