Any Florida GATORS out there???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dang... she's proud of that boob job...

no wonder he's smiling in that pic... I'm surprised he can even look at the camera! :rofl3:

Heck..I'M proud of that boob job! Shame... Free Shoes U is gonna get it together and beat the Gators...... (Although any time Bobby loses is a good thing for this Penn State fan!)

I can't believe I'm the first to post this.

FL 31 - AL 20

GO GATORS. On to the National Championship

If anyone has a photo of the scoreboard from the end of the game, I need a new desktop picture for here in LA (lower alabama)

HOW 'BOUT THEM THAR GATORS???

Go Gators!!!
National Champions for 2 out of the last 3 years!
24-14

Last edited:
Yeah, those Crimin-oles had a fantastic season now didn't they :shakehead:

And Utah will just have to go play some real teams if they want a shot at a BCS title. When you only play two ranked teams in the regular season, those wins don't carry much weight in the BCS.

The Gators on the other hand defeated five ranked teams including the dethroning of Alabama. :)

WRONG.......THERE IS A LOT OF "DISPUTING" RIGHT NOW!!
Not with the Noles... at least not for the last five years.

Florida?Florida State rivalry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now if memory serves me well... the LAST meeting yielded the score of 45-15 in the Gator's favor. It wasn't near as close as the score indicates. You have yet to win against our Urban Assault Team.

Perhaps you were merely undergoing a lot of DENIAL right now! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom