Any Florida GATORS out there???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps you were merely undergoing a lot of DENIAL right now! :D

You think, LMAO!! As I tell myself every year, next year will be the year!! Its crazy, because I think Teabag....I mean Tebow is a great player! He is a man among boys....with Harvin and Spikes leaving this year, we have a better chance!:D

USC would've beaten both OU and Florida U . . .on the same day! Time for a Playoff format now. . . . (I happily missed the BCS Championship Game & could've care less because I'm diving presently in Truk Lagoon).

NetDoc and the rest of you SEC football fans: the season is over --shut up and go diving!:)

USC would've beaten both OU and Florida U . . .on the same day! Time for a Playoff format now. . . . (I happily missed the BCS Championship Game & could've care less because I'm diving presently in Truk Lagoon).

NetDoc and the rest of you SEC football fans: the season is over --shut up and go diving!:)

You need to shut-up tough guy. USC played three ranked teams in the regular season although I'll grant you, USC delivered a crushing defeat to Penn State in the Rose Bowl.

USC would've beaten both OU and Florida U .
Yet they didn't have the skill to make it to the big dance. Such a flight of fancy, my friend!
Who hasn't been diving? Take a chill pill, my friend. Your team just didn't measure up!

Go Gators! I wasn't nervous about playing Oklahoma, in fact I thought we would win by a larger margin than we did. I would be nervous about playing USC. That would be a football game. The BCS is what it is. The Gators took care of business, looked good doing it, and now they're Number 1. The bad news for the rest of the country is Florida will probably be back in the title game again next year.... Chomp Chomp :eyebrow: :palmtree: Bob

fsu_logo.gif

:D:D:D Come on I should get a bunch of thanks for this!!!:D:D:D

Ok :focus:

Oh my! I haven't been able to log in for a long time and I can't believe this thread!

I LOVE THE GATORS!!! I went to the game and it was AWESOME and now we have Tebow for one more year! It is great to be a florida gator!

This was the second football game of this season that I watched - the first was Florida vs. Alabama. Maybe part of the Dolphins-Jets game.
The commercials were unyielding - all those truck commercials over and over. Howie Long for Chevrolet looking in at the guy in a pickup truck and asking, "Is that a heated steering wheel?" and then "Is that a manicure?"
The Village People in their "military", "firefighter", "cowboy" and whatever t-shirts driving though lots of mud and fire.
With these guys, it was like "Let's just skip the game and get right to the shower room."
The best though were the network promos for the Daytona race. They would roll the graphics right across the bottom of the screen and show a car slamming into the wall.
Guess which NASCAR kept hitting the wall during the Fedex Championship Bowl ovder and over?
Try....UPS.
Cool Tebow is returning. Even though Florida defeated Hawaii at the start of the season, I got over it.
For the most part. Hawaii will never be the same without June Jones, but here I'll stop my thread hijack.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom