Any cheap computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokn'

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Preferably wrist mount or capable of wrist mount. Nitrox is nice but not necessary. If there's a gauge console I could use it too. Not Suunto. I originally wanted to hold out for a Timex DM but they're pretty few and far in between so I'm open to anything that get's the job done.

I have a Wisdom II console computer with compass and quick disconnect if interested.

I appreciate it but I'm trying to hold put for a wrist mount. Ronzo, I appreciate the links, I bid on the 100NX but it got sniped.

While I'm a fan of the uwatec's, I don't want to shell out for a new one. I could buy a used one but I just don't want to spend that much on something I can't replace the battery in. Citizen Aqualand's look great but $$$. If I don't find anything within the next week I'll prob just get a G-shock/analogue depth gauge combo and dive tables. I know it's an expensive hobby but there's other gear I'd like to spend my $$ on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom