Any cavers around here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Craig, I always thought it was sitting in a blind near a bridge, packing a semi-auto, and looking for his little head to pop up over the bridge rail...:D

FIXXER, you should have preceeded the comment with, "hey Alan". I took offence too, at first, you bat rasturd.....:rofl3:

Feel the LOVE!

Well looks like I stired the pot a bit, I figured the jab was obvious enough that people would get that it was a joke but I guess not, if I seriously did offend anyone then I'm sorry it was not my intention.

The only thing I have against wreckers is, I can't do it, its not in me, I've tried it, its not for me.

I was at CSSP this morning, I ran by to say sup to Alan but he was under water and I needed to get home, I did run into a few other guys tho, I was on the wrong side of the pond so I did all my dives solo today.

As for practicing with line I'm full on dialing in my sidemount mode currently, I dove with the razor type setup today, if I can get out there early enough next Saturday I'm going to try a new stage method with my nomad, I still dont' have stages down quite the way I want them and I have a cave trip coming up very soon.

Well looks like I stired the pot a bit, I figured the jab was obvious enough that people would get that it was a joke but I guess not, if I seriously did offend anyone then I'm sorry it was not my intention.

The only thing I have against wreckers is, I can't do it, its not in me, I've tried it, its not for me.

I was at CSSP this morning, I ran by to say sup to Alan but he was under water and I needed to get home, I did run into a few other guys tho, I was on the wrong side of the pond so I did all my dives solo today.

As for practicing with line I'm full on dialing in my sidemount mode currently, I dove with the razor type setup today, if I can get out there early enough next Saturday I'm going to try a new stage method with my nomad, I still dont' have stages down quite the way I want them and I have a cave trip coming up very soon.

If it was meant as a joke then I am sorry I didn't get it. I was tired and had been up a loooooong time. Sometimes I jump when one group of divers bashes another and I didn't catch that it was in jest. Again, I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom