Another Venice Beach Dive-Sun. 1-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, glad its not some nasty gunk, was used to doing watersports in some of the prime untreated coastal waters of the UK before moving here - prefer not to swim in turds and other such pleasantries again! Will we be seeing you that weekend Walter??

I know it's short notice, but I'm going out tomorrow morning, be there about 8:30. I have to leave around 11:30, but if anyone wants to join me, c'mon down.

ReefGuy:
I know it's short notice, but I'm going out tomorrow morning, be there about 8:30. I have to leave around 11:30, but if anyone wants to join me, c'mon down.

Did you make to to VB? How was it? Did you find anything or even see anything.
Masochistic minds want to know.

Chuck

Yup, went out, went in, saw nothing. At 10' it was already dark, so I called it. Couldn't see 3".

Do you even begin to wonder if it will clear up by next weekend??? There were offshore winds for most of the past week, i would have thought that would help, but i guess not. Thanks for trying though Jeff!!

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. The tide was extremely low, though (so much so, that the sandbar wasn't even waist deep. That probably had a lot to do with it. I may try again on Monday.

Let's see how the weather goes between now and then. A while back a new member from Venice came aboard, we need to have him check in with reports. Can anyone contact divingvenice and get him to give us some reports. I PM'ed him but could not view the Members List.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Perhaps the vis would be better during high tide. When we were there two sundays ago it seemed that the tide was coming in. I wonder when high tide is on the 11th?

Maybe I'll just float my shopvac out there and dredge for the teeth. :)

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom